Thursday, September 16, 2010

Responding to a video

If you're reading this. Then this is another update. I'll try to have updates daily...pretty much all the time.

So Grasshoppercupcakes on youtube made a blog about my blog site here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0mfcxusXhs&feature=sub

Just wanted to answer a few things about what you said...

1. I know the opening post isn't perfect. I made it in a huge rush. Probably should of waited to make it later when I had more time, but I was impulsed to do it and get it done then.

2. I don't know about all the designs and things as I haven't really been on this site much, so give me a break.

3. This blog place actually is really me just trying to remind myself of stuff. I know I posted it, and others will come to it, but its really just a thing for me to update it.

4. For people reading this when I reference my "blogs" I usually talk about my youtube videos. Showing here: www.youtube.com/user/Cauldren and my short films www.youtube.com/user/TheGuardianofArlon

And as far as my blogs go, I'm going to make a certain series now. I don't really care if people watch them anymore, just more or less me talking about stuff that I just want to talk about and get my thoughts out...the best I can anyway...

I'm trying to make this daily, but it won't be as I am in the process of moving within a week. Slowing that down a bit today is the fact that I have to go to work today. So sorry.

Anyway, goodbye. Shalom.

And for now on as well, I will post a Bible verse for the day.

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ~ 2 Corinthians 10:5

No comments:

Post a Comment