Friday, May 6, 2011

The Monarchy adopts a penguin..

So according to what I heard on the radio, and looking up the information online...they have adopted a penguin. A baby penguin.

It was given by the zoo as a wedding gift...It's name is Acorn. It got the most votes the zoo said beating out 400 other species to win. It will still stay at the zoo, its more of a sponsership than anything.

First of all, I didn't know there were more than 400 species of Penguin. plain

Secondly, when you think of the monarchy you would think a lion, tiger, eagle...but a penguin? I'm not saying its bad, its kinda cute, I mean we all kinda want one, but...a penguin for the monarchy? It's not bad...just really funny.

And thirdly, its not a monarch penguin. Why not? I mean give the Monarchy a monarch penguin, it makes sense! Anyway...good for little...Acorn....

Does no one else think this is funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment